By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My First VGC Anniversary!

Yes, it was a year ago today that i finally resolved to join the VGC community, and it has been an interesting one. Price cuts, Natal, Other M, a whole changeover in site, one thread about cousin sex, the fall (and return) of Oyv, YesWiiCan's revolving door of bans, and much enjoyment by all

As i stated in this thread, i had been lurking for some time before i finally joined. I've always had this issue with sites that make you register to do stuff, like if i register, i'd feel obligated to use the account, which in this case worked out, because this community has been quite awesome, and the site is constantly vying with joystiq itself for my "Most Visited," at least as Firefox reads it.

Huh, and there's an odd discretion. My account claims it was created Dec 6th, but my first post is dated 7th. Probably a time-zone thing.

One moderation (a warning for sig length), 5 signatures, can't track how many OPs (is there a way?), a third of the way to god-hood, and one signature, which is now being replaced.

Thanks to everyone who made my first year here so awesome!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Thanks to everyone who made my first year here so awesome!

I would congratulate you but you threw T-Bone over for Jamie.

Congrats. I guess.

Wait if yor account is created in the 6th. Today is the 5th. How is it your 1 VGC annverserry. Any way I joined a couple of days before you. But 600 posts behind you :/

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

WOW this thread reminded me that today is iwata's b-day....congratz anyway!

Around the Network

Almost my triple-versary.

God I'm old.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Congrats