Total

VGChartz Hardware data for the period 30th Aug 2009 to 28th Nov 2009:

Console PS3
Total

This is the Slim effect

Around the Network

And price cut, too.

We still have all of December!

so it might be possible to reach the target sony has, to sell 13 millions consoles in the '09 fiscal year.

possible? its all but confirmed at this point. I can see sony easily selling 2.5-3 million consoles this december. which only leaves 1-1.5 million more units sony needs to sell by end of march.

if sony can keep up with demand, i wouldn't be surprised if they beat their expectations by a cool million units or so.

Much more faster indeed

Around the Network

and where are those people know that said the ps3 slim would not be a savior for sony... and will not sell abve 200k this entire year of from ps3 launch..whahha...funyy

nice find

Wow, I knew they were huge, but not that huge. Sony might actually hit their goal which I would have never said 3 months ago.

PSN ID: KingFate_

I bought one of those Slims and I just have to say:

Of all my console purchases ever, this is the one I've been most impressed with. And that's saying something.

The Slim is just SOOO sexy, sitting underneat a nice big LCD screen. You fill her up with Movies, photos and music, and when friends come she's the centre of the all entertainment. I love how you can just plug in a Hard drive and play a hi def movie through her. I don't have to bother with stinking batteries (I'm looking at you Wii and Xbox), you just plug her in while you play and she charges them herself. I've never loved any console as much as my Slim.

Seriously though, it's just the best. In the eyes of many, the Xbox is fast becoming a cheaper alternative to the PS3. The public perception has most definitely shifted, and THAT'S WHY PS3 will rule the roost for the rest of the gen.

Your time is up Xbox

/Rant over

hehe :) That was fun

Thanks for the input jeff.