By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you talk when you "do it"?

Only with people I know. If I play with people I don't know and they start talking I just mute them.

I'm probably the kind of guy Kylie would shout at through the entire game. I just wouldn't hear it

Around the Network

haha rofl...i htought you ment,when your having sex....um no cos my voice hasnt broken so evryone says i sound like a girl,kinda annoying

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

i get pissed when people spam or camp, but they have to really be purposely (again and again) without stopping for me to get all worked up.

PDF said:
Carl2291 said:
I complain im not getting enough head... Shots.

+1

love the wordplay

hehehe i always do the foreplay before i 'do it' xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I always start to laugh ;).

Around the Network

ROFL, thread of the week

When i "do it" i hum the star wars theme, it keeps me focused

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I talk unless there is a chimpanze playing in which i just pull it out of my ear and let it sit so i don't have to hear its voice.

Nope... The only sound I want to hear from the people I play with are their screams when I penetrated them.. with bullets.. or rockets..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Ghazi4 said:
umm when i saw the title i thought u meant in sex lol

lol Genious just posted!

I bring down the curse words of doom on unsuspected n00bzZ. I pitty the fools.