By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Silent Hill Shattered Memories. Love/Hate relationship

^^^ just a prediction, Like the fact the interview is after the events and Jarry is sad and quiet

Around the Network

is the game gonna come out for the PSP too?
etiher way the review for the wii seems positive can't wait for the PSP and PS2 version.

and the reviewer speaks as though the game was a wii exclusive lmao.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
etiher way the review for the wii seems positive can't wait for the PSP and PS2 version.

I guess it's because the Wii version is complety different from the PSP/PS2 version. Check the same scene in both versions

Wii

PSP/PS2

alfredofroylan said:
gustave154 said:

I guess it's because the Wii version is complety different from the PSP/PS2 version. Check the same scene in both versions

Wii

PSP/PS2

WOW! That's a huge difference. The second shot looks worse than Silent HIll 2.

@alfredofroylan
Wow, that was a huge difference.

Around the Network

that game looks incredible, shame that it is a bit short but i love the fact that there are no weapons and that the game changes because of your decision. Good to see Konami finally producing a serious game on the Wii

Well, I think that unkillable enemies is really frightening and stressful. In fact, SH4 had some unkillable enemies and they scared the hell out of me (In SH2 pyramid head also had an unkillable scene if I recall correctly). Maybe all unkillable enemies it's too harsh, but I think it's a brave movement.

And no, for me SH is not about weapons. In fact the more combat oriented SH3 dissapointed me focussing more on enemies. I would have like some HtH combat though, because it's very stressful.

The thing that makes silent hill to be in a league of it's own is the atmosphere. SH2 had a stunning atmosphere, I remember I felt like I'll start crying in the burning scene near the end of SH2 with Angela Orosco. It didn't happen to me before. Besides, the re-playability of SH games is great usually (for it's genre), as they have many interesting endings (and some funny ones). The re-playability of this game should be even better, because the game changes with your profile... that's awesome.

I will buy it within a month, definitely (at this moment I don't have my wii). But well, truth is my intention was to buy it no matter the critics (unless they were really really bad).

fazz said:
alfredofroylan said:
gustave154 said:

Wii

PSP/PS2

WOW! That's a huge difference. The second shot looks worse than Silent HIll 2.

It seems obvious that more budget and attention went to the Wii version where the graphics are pushing the systems limits.

i'm getting it. it seems like fun. Length is no issue with me.

That intro... "I love my daddy"