By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I really love Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Also, Claire.)

KylieDog said:

...Or the shitty camera and butchering of characters.

Hey, we're not talking about RE5 here

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Green Penguin said:
I guess I picked the right 2nd game then! I could only pick 2 games to get for Christmas and I picked New Super. Mario Bros. Wii as my 1st pick and I went with Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicals as my 2nd pick as RE2 is my favorite RE game ever made! I have 1 question:

How long is the RE2 part of the game?

Hmm, that's kind of tough. I have played through it, but I didn't really register how much time passed when I did so. I can say that it's 7 chapters, though. So 7 "stages" (some really long, some not as long) take place in RE2.

Ok thanks. Also RECV is my 2nd favorite RE of all time so its kind of odd how that worked out as both of my favorites are in this game!

Is RETDC longer then the umbrella chronicals?

By the way Claire is my favorite RE character too. Now that I think about it Claire is probably my favorite female character in any game!

I know what Kylie is talking about. The RE2 story wasn't too bad but the CV was dumb. I don't understand why they needed to change the story. I liked Alexia and Alford the way they were. Was Steve always like that? I don't know but my memory of Steve is ruined by his constant shouting. I agreed with Claire every time she said "Steve what's wrong with you!"

Shaky cam only becomes an issue during boss battles. Especially during the Tyrant when firing the rocket launcher was ridiculous.

pokeclaudel said:

I know what Kylie is talking about. The RE2 story wasn't too bad but the CV was dumb. I don't understand why they needed to change the story. I liked Alexia and Alford the way they were. Was Steve always like that? I don't know but my memory of Steve is ruined by his constant shouting. I agreed with Claire every time she said "Steve what's wrong with you!"

Shaky cam only becomes an issue during boss battles. Especially during the Tyrant when firing the rocket launcher was ridiculous.

Ah, yes. I agree about the Tyrant fight. I've never had any problems except that one time. That was really annoying.

This thread need more Claire

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:

This thread need more Claire

It sure does. It. Sure. Does.

Funny i have the same history on RE games, or somehow similar... a friend of mine borrowed me Resident Evil 4 and UC at the same time and i started playing and found it.. ok at the time, a couple of monts later i watched Degeneration and i was like, wait.. i need to know more about this this is cool stuff, then i started playing Resident Evil 4 and got blowed instantly so i played UC and i loved it too!! since then ive been trying to play RE1 (thats too hard for me T_T i have droped it 3 times already) and now i got to play DC and... (comments below)

I LOVE IT TOO! its way better than UC, those who complain about the shaky camera should all die

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

elmerion said:
Funny i have the same history on RE games, or somehow similar... a friend of mine borrowed me Resident Evil 4 and UC at the same time and i started playing and found it.. ok at the time, a couple of monts later i watched Degeneration and i was like, wait.. i need to know more about this this is cool stuff, then i started playing Resident Evil 4 and got blowed instantly so i played UC and i loved it too!! since then ive been trying to play RE1 (thats too hard for me T_T i have droped it 3 times already) and now i got to play DC and... (comments below)

I LOVE IT TOO! its way better than UC, those who complain about the shaky camera should all die

:D This makes me like you so much that a friend request is now heading your way.

Where is the love for the Secret mode!? i think its the best mode of the game, its way more challenging then any of the other stages and.. come on! its tofu i cant never have enough of that, its just plain hilarious, i love it!!

Now moving on.. how do i unlock Claire´s extra outfits? i want to see those :(

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

i just got the game yesterday nd i love it .. as a ong time fan of the series i must say i love what they did her for rthe code veronica chapter.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi