By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Collector's Edition Stick for Tatsunoko Vs Capcom

No date or price but a pretty good picture from GAF

Damn you Capcom ...... Damn you me make me want this thing.....

Around the Network

Yay. Is this the first Wii arcade stick?

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
Yay. Is this the first Wii arcade stick?

Nah, Hori has their "Wii Fighting Stick", and SNK Playmore also released a version of their original Neo-Geo AES stick to plug into a wiimote.

Lawd, I'd sell a kidney for the latter. But it might be healthier to get this one.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Looks awesome, I REALLY want this, I REALLY REALLY want this...

wow ... this has piqued my interest...whoa...

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Around the Network

I was hoping this stick would get released after the initial Japan debut.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I'm not even much into fighters, and I want this.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Does this game even have online mode? I may consider the stick if I can fight someone online...

disolitude said:
Does this game even have online mode? I may consider the stick if I can fight someone online...

Yes, it does have online.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
disolitude said:

Yes, it does have online.

Cool. Will check out the game and if it plays anything like SF games of the past I will go online...and I will need this stick.