By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

Been playing your PlayStation 3 too much while your girl lies alone in bed? Watch out, she might just bring a hammer to your beloved console.

In the following video, watch the wrath of a young girl, fed up by her boyfriend playing his PlayStation 3 until the early hours of the morning.

And another thing. The bloke is playing Ghostbusters on his PS3…no offence to Terminal Reality, but this fellow kind of deserves his PS3 to be destroyed. Enjoy.

Note* to young ones theres some offensive language

source

wow people r going crazy these days 1st we had the kid with his MW2 sux vid now this every1 so hooked on vedio games

Play Me

Around the Network

Crazy bitch. She needs to get the belt.

How rude. The sony defense force needs to shut her house of electronic horrors down.

Mod Edit: sega4life

Well......the console is extremely well built.  I wouldnt be surprised if he plugged it back in, re-started his game up, and gave the bitch the finger.

Around the Network

Shes pretty attractive i must say

it could of all been a act

"it only does everything" applies in this situation

Play Me

*snicker*
PS3: it only does everything

EDIT: I know that was rude, but I couldn't help but laugh.

How dare she destroy a PS3, she's nuts!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Looks like he was playing Ghosts Buster the video game at the time.... it wasn't like he was playing some good game anyway. lol

avinash habashi said:
she needs to get f__ed in her dirty c__t

Language!

Well, I'm sure she would put it slightly differently, but isn't the lack of that particular service likely to be the very reason she smashed the PS3?

Again, like Andy Murray, he shoulda been playing Uncharted 2, then she woulda thought it was a movie and it could have been filed under "not an issue". People just don't learn.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix