By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Demon's Souls: Am I screwed?

I've got the official walkthrough that came with the deluxe edition, and it outlines that NG+ scales up significantly, but any game cycles thereafter remain the same

Around the Network

I managaed to beat the game I even more screwed than you! I actually saved Yurt, the silent chief, and he killed everyone!(except the maiden in black, black smith, and storage keeper)

arcane_chaos said:
I managaed to beat the game I even more screwed than you! I actually saved Yurt, the silent chief, and he killed everyone!(except the maiden in black, black smith, and storage keeper)

Ouch!

Note to self: Kill Yurt.

Nope, not at all. I skipped out on TP. To make up for it, I just went all out in melee and rolling.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Around the Network

This game seems interesting and after reading all these comments actually makes me want to play it.

Have beaten the game twice now without ever casting a spell. NG+ without magic is nutz but ohhhh so much fun. Halfway through my Royal play through with spells...so much easier.

@Gurg do yourself a favor and get it :) Its awesome. You can realistically play the game anyway you want (any weapon, any/no magic, any/no miracle, etc) Just bring a Shield. Blocking is your friend.

This thread makes me want to play the game more. I'm on NG+ right now.

4 ≈ One

libellule said:
but my god,

New game +, New game ++, then New game +++

what is the point to continue to play ?

is it to get betetr stats/equipement and become more badass killing the boss in 1 shot ?

or is it really more challenging and so, interesting .... ?

The only person getting one shotted is you by normal enemies.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Domicinator said:
Note to self: Kill Yurt.

And take his oh so very awesome Gloom Armor!