By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - This site has a very loose definition for trolling

I don't think that was trolling at all. But the mods on here are anything but consistent. Some people like Xoj or MikeB get away with it constantly. Others do it once and are hit with 6 day bans, or don't even troll but get banned for it anyway.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
That was trolling. Maybe you should reread your post before you hit "Enter"

FYI you also made an ALT account, you deserved a longer ban honestly ...

Oh really? Shows what you know...

I created an alt account and was open about it... not like most people that do it hidden. I just created an account to ask WTF is up from the mods...who banned me immediatly without answering anything.

PSP has no games and only the emulators are worth your time!

Waits. . .

Arent you supposed to air your dirty laundry through PM's and not trash up the site with juvenile, personal bickering.

Youre trying to turn it into a "site" issue but rather than simply requesting clarification on a site rule youre calling mods out and using your personal example to diminish their modship.

How I read it was that the only games to play on PSP were emulators. I am sure you didn't mean it that way, but still.

And if you really had a problem with it then you should bring it up to Naz, and not make a thread about it

Around the Network

having not read the entire thread for context i probably shouldn't comment at all but,... that didn't seem like a troll post to me. although, i think we have rules against promoting piracy which that post would probably violate.

I dont see that as trolling. Ive seen much worse done by others that didnt get a warning nor banned, especially guys like the ones who ironically said that your post was trolling.

steverhcp02 said:
Arent you supposed to air your dirty laundry through PM's and not trash up the site with juvenile, personal bickering.

Youre trying to turn it into a "site" issue but rather than simply requesting clarification on a site rule youre calling mods out and using your personal example to diminish their modship.

You didn't hav to post in here if you feel like its juvenile and personal bickering.

OT - a lot of people here are on a constant hunt for hidden meanings and hidden attacks on their console of choice. Nowhere did I say PSP has no games but thats what everyone seems to have read in my post.

if you have a problem with a mod bring it up with naz. not on the forums.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well, you're telling him to download emulators implying that they're no PSP games worth buying.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.