By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales (11/23 - 11/29)

Japan preview said PS3 would drop into 25-30k sales region...

*sigh*

Ahh well, good sales for DS, Wii, PSP and PS3.

Around the Network
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
man look at the effect the slim has had in japan! i thought the wii was supposed to drasticaly pull ahead of the ps3 this week? well its only got a few weeks left before final fantasy is released and then its all ps3 for a while!

You're thinking next week (Mario+Musou).  This week was pretty barren for both release wise.

Great hardware sales all around.  PSP seems low though, I figured it'd be doing 50k+ by now?

Wish we had 360 sales.  360/GO is the hottest contest this side of Wii/PS3. ;)

jarrod said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
man look at the effect the slim has had in japan! i thought the wii was supposed to drasticaly pull ahead of the ps3 this week? well its only got a few weeks left before final fantasy is released and then its all ps3 for a while!

You're thinking next week (Mario+Musou).  This week was pretty barren for both release wise.

Great hardware sales all around.  PSP seems low though, I figured it'd be doing 50k+ by now?

Wish we had 360 sales.  360/GO is the hottest contest this side of Wii/PS3. ;)

The psp should go up quite a bit next week with phantasy star portable 2 and a Mobile Suit Gundam game 

so is PS3 getting normal holiday boast or it is FFXIII boast also? i believe with the start of FFXIII advertisement, there is definitely some boast due to it.. SO next week PS3 maybe able to hit 50k.?

LOL @ insulting Japan Preview

they are more accurate than 90% of the people predictions on this site

Source does a great job!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
Nintendogamer said:
 1Ail said:
Every week the PS3 increases the odds it will reach 5 million units before the Wii hits 10 millions !

Wii will reach 60 million before ps3 reaches 30 million though.

Thank you, captain obvious. We're actually watching a race. PS3 and Wii are now neck-at-neck in Japan. You missed the point.

No I just wanted to mention that bit.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Yeah, that bashing is very childish.

The Japan Preview is my favourite article of this site.

PS3 increase because of blu-ray adoption? No one is seeing that?

Anyone reallize this week will be the BIGGEST week for PS3 ever. If PS3 sold 450k - 500k in NA this week + 40k in Japan + 200 - 250K (should up bit) for others. Then total would be around 750k - 800k beating 600k it did during Europe launch week and PS3 slim launch week.

The PS3 will keep rising until FF

The rise for wii is because SMB wii comes out the week after

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st