By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mind-blowing Final Fantasy XIII announcment !!

Mega64 makes its own mind-blowing Final Fantasy XIII announcement

When Square Enix unveiled the English-language release date of Final Fantasy XIII, Joystiq commenter Chedder dared to ask the one question on everyone's mind.
"Is it me or has the host of this video been drenched by a douche nozzle before they turned the cameras on?" Mega64 has the answer: yes.

Mega64's parody announcement one-ups Square Enix's hyperbolic infomercial trailer with hilarious real-world "interviews."
Oh, and if you're like Anemos, you'll probably love the ending. Check it out after the break.

Would you die for FF XIII, i would

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Nice.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

lol, awesome

is insulting for FFXIII to be called a game.

lol.

Around the Network

Haha, hilarious!

Darth sure agree with him.

Who's the guy in the original video? He's just such a bad person to choose as a spokesperson. He has like this Tom Cruise smugness about him.

the real one made me "WTF" when he said new FF footage never seen before. and then he mentioned mind blown.
the real video had some fail moments this made it funny

Funny stuff.