By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Super Mario Bros. Wii's JP release is here. Potential impact?

Wii looks like it will raise above 100k for that week especially with many factors involved.

Also FF13 will definitely raise PS3 above 100k level easily(Demo gave it a huge boost). I wouldnt be surprised if it hit 150k levels at all

Around the Network

Wii will sell at near DS levels from then until the end of time.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

All a bit optimistic, i would say. 75k for the week, but the boost could be a bit more sustained, such that it might start hovering around 40 after that for a while

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wii will hit 120k, ps3 80k, mbwii will sell 900k first week "x"m lifetime, ff13 will sell 1.1 m first week and "y"m lifetime, I can asssure that x and y will be very similar, x will have legs