By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft planning 10 games for Natal, '4 to 5' for PlayStation Motion Controller

kitler53 said:
"I didn't count the games that in fact are supporting the new functions that those accessories will bring. I was more speaking about casual games that we are doing on those two machines; we can consider that on those games it's 70 percent new property."

that doesn't sound like either platform is being taken seriously to me.

Sigh, folks really need to increase reading comprehension as shown by the above posters complete misread.  His statement clearly indicated a very strong interest in supporting both of the platforms, albeit moreso for NATAL.  The UBI guy specificially distinquished primarily new and casual experiences from enhancements of core games.  The fact that 1 publisher has 10 new IPs coming in the first 6 months of NATAL is extremely telling for the support that NATAL is receiving (decent support for SONY as well).  Additionally, by emphasizing that these were new IPs and not existing games while highlighting that new and existing games (probably core games given the context but not specifically stated as such) that will support NATAL, UBI implies that many other games will support the new controllers beyond these new, MOTION-centric games.

Around the Network

rather 1 good game than 10 shovelware games.....

Let's hope at least one of them is good

I'm guessing a good portion of those 10 will be downloadable titles. Otherwise they're really going all in with Natal.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957