By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yakuza 3 COMING in March

Source: www.examiner.com

Yakuza 3 for the PS3 has been one of the most talked about games this generation. After releasing the first two entries of the series worldwide on the PS2, Sega has remained silent on the topic of Yakuza 3 receiving the same treatment. Partially due to low sales in North America for the first two titles, the chances of seeing Yakuza 3 see release here where dismal. Now, some new hope is beaming through via Amazon.de. A current listing on Amazon suggests the game may see release in March 2010. The listing is from Amazon.de which would mean it's in Germany. Previously, the site did have all the PS3 Slim information up a couple weeks prior to a formal announcement by Sony, so this could be another misstep by Amazon.

With Sega hinting at a possible release out of Japan via PSN before the TGS, a Spring 2010 release is quite feasible.

If this is true ( it's looking likely) then I'll be very poor this Q1 damn this will add to my list of a must buy game.

Around the Network

March is way too crowded for this game to get the attention it deserves

March ? Yakuza ? Western Countries ?

FLOP.

Yakuza? Western Countries? flop.

Getting nevertheless. March is such a terrible month in terms of money, but oh so good in games.

Please... not in Q1... Perhaps late Q2 but dear lord, not Q1...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

This is going to be horrible. I need to buy 3D Dot Game Hero, Modnation Racer, Heavy Rain, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I also really want this game.

Those aren't even some of the Xbox games I want. There is a thing as too many games

jippiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

best game with Metal Gear Solid 4

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

I'm COMING right NOW!

My wallet got owned :(

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

badgenome said:

I'm COMING right NOW!

LOL!