By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Current situation does not matter, Microsoft has WON ...

Technically it is a correct statement. While I still think PS3 won't catch the 360 within any meaningful time frame, Microsoft accomplished their mission.

The only reason the xbox exists is to stop Sony from having control of their living room, and they succeeded.

Around the Network

Kirby, I have a feeling we're going to see you again this week (in one form or another).

Have fun!

ph4nt said:
Technically it is a correct statement. While I still think PS3 won't catch the 360 within any meaningful time frame, Microsoft accomplished their mission.

The only reason the xbox exists is to stop Sony from having control of their living room, and they succeeded.

their mission was to win this gen...

lmfaooo @ lets dance

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

MontanaHatchet said:
Kirby, I have a feeling we're going to see you again this week (in one form or another).

Have fun!

I wouldn't be surprised if he is already in here...

Former something....

Around the Network

Mission accomplished for Kirby...reappears after a long time just to stir up the pot once again.

Aw, got banned for creating this thread?Well that was unfair.

Take my love, take my land..

Blacksaber said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Have fun!

I wouldn't be surprised if he is already in here...

teh zomg. Blacksaber = kirby?

arent you supposed to be ILL, blacksaber? hmm?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

LOL trashleg being a mod now, anything she suspects is done for!

mM
Simulacrum said:
Aw, got banned for creating this thread?Well that was unfair.

....so getting banned for flaimbait thread with poor logic is unfair?