By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

@Gustave

It's more in the lines of the irony of the whole photo :P Audi's ad was a small ad calling out BMW to do better, and BMW just trumped Audi's and totally called it with Checkmate xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

Ahahahahaha!! I'm sorry Darth, I know that this doesn't belong on a GT5 thread, but being a Car Junkie myself I just had to share this with the fellow car junkies in all of us. This is just pure awesomeness xD

lol, owned

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@Nen-Suer

Yeah xD Audi got so damn owned :P

(off topic a bit more - That's a damn awesome sig, too many awesome games lined up for 2010)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I hope we get a decent amount of customization, because if we do, I'm building this 280z!

http://speedhunters.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00.00.05.46.48/IMG_5F00_2870_5F00_1600x1200.jpg

darthdevidem01 said:

Gran Turismo 5’s Nurburgring on Video

Some rare video has emerged from Finnish gaming magazine Pelaajalehti who has shared raw footage from their tour around Polyphony Digital’s studio. The part that’s getting the most attention is Yamauchi’s 3-minute demonstration of the Nurburgring Nordschleife in what’s described as the company’s primary “cockpit” where they “check the driving physics of the car while developing the game”. As we can see from the beginning of the clip, Yamauchi digs through many different options -- a close-up shot would have been amazing, but it’s hard to make anything out from what we have. Regardless, you’ll still get a good look at how the IS-F handles, though Yamauchi’s smooth driving makes it look quite easy (much like when he drove the real thing).

I’ve included the other clips below -- they’re fun to watch, but I found one tiny revelation particularly interesting: Polyphony Digital has actually expanded to a second studio down the street from their headquarters, which is completely dedicated to writing the online code for the game. Considering how important this functionality will be, that’s very encouraging news. Thanks to everyone who sent this in!

what driving wheel is yamauchi-san using??? I'm using the G25 logitech driving wheel and so far its satisfactory.

Thought of upgrading to the G27 logitech driving wheel but reviews says its practically the same thing.

I may want to import GT5 from Japan during March but i wanna buy FFXIII and GOW 3.... Dilemmas suck.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

Ahahahahaha!! I'm sorry Darth, I know that this doesn't belong on a GT5 thread, but being a Car Junkie myself I just had to share this with the fellow car junkies in all of us. This is just pure awesomeness xD

LOL HILARIOUS

nice find, this is a great place for such things!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hehehe, thanks Darth ;) I always LOL when I look at that picture xD

Recently this thread has me with a huge craving to play GT4 all over again :P

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
hehehe, thanks Darth ;) I always LOL when I look at that picture xD

Recently this thread has me with a huge craving to play GT4 all over again :P

hmmm actually keep that idea in your mind

In january I might do something related to that

:O now you're teasing Darth xD I had started playing on my PS3 a few months ago, but I stopped at the Extreme races, had done a few Endurances, but none of the 24 Hours ones xD

Current PC Build

@lestatdark

over the summer I did all the licences again

GOD I LOVE the licenses in GT games

We have, b, a, ib, ia & special

I hope we get "international special" too this time LOL!