By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:
@Scifiboy

I can't bear its graphics anymore!!!!!

@bugrimmar

no, only to GT fans who hadn't posted yet

Marketing hasn't begun yet, we are going with a nintendo approach!

hmph, and how dare you assume i'm a gt fan? that's a piece of crap franchise that I will never support! NEVER!

..... maybe I ought to erase that thing in my sig then...

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
w00t im posting in the GT5 thread

and now your banned!!!!!

WHY!!!!!

Ah...looks like i was kind of immature...wont happen again thats for sure

darthdevidem01 said:
@Scifiboy

@bugrimmar

Hold on a sec, you're going for a Nintendo approach? A casual approach, with casual adds? I'm dissapoint son.

A GT game deserves the ultimate hardcore SONY approach with all that sexy racing no other game has. Maybe even go with a slight Microsoft approach and boast about the uber online racing!

sabby_e17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Scifiboy

@bugrimmar

Hold on a sec, you're going for a Nintendo approach? A casual approach, with casual adds? I'm dissapoint son.

A GT game deserves the ultimate hardcore SONY approach with all that sexy racing no other game has. Maybe even go with a slight Microsoft approach and boast about the uber online racing!

NOOOOO

Nintendo approach as in having legs & not having 90% of the sales in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appoint you marketing head sabby!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Late posting on favourite tracks:

#1->Special Stage Route 11
Definitely with Darth on this one, easily my favourite course to race on, plus it being a night course I think made it that much cooler

#2->Nurburgring...cmon, it's Nurburgring!

#3->Laguna Seca Love that corkscrew

#4->High Speed ring
For whatever reason that is (and probably always will be) my definitive track for GT. Not difficult, but still a fun track to race

#5->Can't decide, but since everyone else likes it so much I'll put the grand Canyon course ;)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
sabby_e17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Scifiboy

@bugrimmar

NOOOOO

Nintendo approach as in having legs & not having 90% of the sales in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well then your "Nintendo sales" approach can only be garunteed by the right advertising campaign. We need to appeal to former GT fans and hardcore "racing" fans. Ads will be aired on Sky Sports, BBC, and between Top Gear episodes.

Since new racing fans emerge every year, there should be no doubt that these very racing fans will convert to GT fans. Along with that 1 million additional PS3s will be sold.

I can already taste the profit.

Joryn said:
Late posting on favourite tracks:

#1->Special Stage Route 11
Definitely with Darth on this one, easily my favourite course to race on, plus it being a night course I think made it that much cooler

#2->Nurburgring...cmon, it's Nurburgring!

#3->Laguna Seca Love that corkscrew

#4->High Speed ring
For whatever reason that is (and probably always will be) my definitive track for GT. Not difficult, but still a fun track to race

#5->Can't decide, but since everyone else likes it so much I'll put the grand Canyon course ;)

don't worry your not late, the competition lasts for the whole week

oh and I'm so happy SOMEONE ELSE remembers SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE 11!!!!

That track was EPIC, especially the endurance race on it!!!!

ahhhh....the memories!

sabby_e17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
sabby_e17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Scifiboy

@bugrimmar

NOOOOO

Oh, well then your "Nintendo sales" approach can only be garunteed by the right advertising campaign. We need to appeal to former GT fans and hardcore "racing" fans. Ads will be aired on Sky Sports, BBC, and between Top Gear episodes.

Since new racing fans emerge every year, there should be no doubt that these very racing fans will convert to GT fans. Along with that 1 million additional PS3s will be sold.

AHA!

My decision to appoint you as head was correct, we have already made more profit than GC & PS2 made combined for SONY!

I think airing ads on Cartoon Network is also a good move, we'll trick MKWii fans into buying GT5!!!!

GT5 Track Competition Update:

Nurburgring INCREASES its Lead over Grand Canyon & Laguna Seca (which is now tied for second place with Grand Canyon)

Go Nurb Go!!! :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

darthdevidem01 said:
sabby_e17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
sabby_e17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Scifiboy

@bugrimmar

NOOOOO

AHA!

My decision to appoint you as head was correct, we have already made more profit than GC & PS2 made combined for SONY!

I think airing ads on Cartoon Network is also a good move, we'll trick MKWii fans into buying GT5!!!!

GT5 Track Competition Update:

Nurburgring INCREASES its Lead over Grand Canyon & Laguna Seca (which is now tied for second place with Grand Canyon)

I thought about tht. But there's a problem. MKWii is kiddy while GT5 is hardcore. However I'm planning to bundle either Ratchet & Clank: TOD with a PS3 GT5 bundle or LBP with a GT5 bundle. This will win over children and wil lput the PS3 in the lead ahead of the Wii!

And yes, profit margins have increased by $3 billion a year since the slim and pricecut. We will be rich Darth!