By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Modern Warfare 2

Its an insanely addictive broken piece of garbage.

i feel dirty and ashamed of myself when i go back to play it.  like im in an abusive relationship and i just cant seem to stay away from it, eventhough it hurts me.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

You go back to it because your a masochist.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Maybe it's so bad it's good.

Like Dr. Pepper.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

So you don't like it but its addictive? I don't like it much, too many campers around.

I only played single player (I only ever play single player) and it was a massive let down.

The first one was so good, this one was just an everyday shooter =/

Around the Network
Rath said:
I only played single player (I only ever play single player) and it was a massive let down.

The first one was so good, this one was just an everyday shooter =/

What if God made you

a little glowing dot

and the music in your head

drove you to massacre civilians at an airport?

MrBubbles said:

i feel dirty and ashamed of myself when i go back to play it.  like im in an abusive relationship and i just cant seem to stay away from it, eventhough it hurts me.

It's not on your Gamercard anywhere. Seems you've been having a recent abusive relationship with Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. Sure that isn't what you were playing that you thought was Modern Warfare 2?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
MrBubbles said:

It's not on your Gamercard anywhere. Seems you've been having a recent abusive relationship with Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. Sure that isn't what you were playing that you thought was Modern Warfare 2?

LOL ive been playing on my ps3

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

GOOOD GAME? EYANH I THOGUYT SO TOO :) MMM im loving it

dtewi said:
Maybe it's so bad it's good.

Like Dr. Pepper.

Speakin of Dr.Pepper i'm gonna go drink some while i play some more MW2 :P

The game is very addicting, but I don't like some of the maps... *cough*Favela*cough*