By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Play Together, VGChartz! Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen

noname2200 said:
Khuutra said:

At this point I am nearly positive that it's based on Alignment, not charisma.

How certain are you? I recall my reputation going higher when liberating with a unit full of vampires and werewolves (low alignments all around). Admittedly, that was a while ago.

Not very, I suppose.

Warren's Charisma is something like 100, t hough. I suppose I could test it out.

All right, I'll test it out.

Around the Network

It's in the interest of science!

That'll need to be tonight, though. Need to go out and pick up Spirit Tracks soon.

I will post my findings when it is relevant to do so!

Do you thin that it is based on the leader or on the entire unit?

Entire unit, I think.

Looks like Warren's going solo!

Around the Network

I was even thinking about this game over the weekend and I can't believe that this series hasn't been continued. There are so many things that can be tweaked/added to the game. One of the great Enix games that did not survive the merger :(

Khuutra said:
noname2200 said:
Khuutra said:

At this point I am nearly positive that it's based on Alignment, not charisma.

How certain are you? I recall my reputation going higher when liberating with a unit full of vampires and werewolves (low alignments all around). Admittedly, that was a while ago.

Not very, I suppose.

Warren's Charisma is something like 100, t hough. I suppose I could test it out.

All right, I'll test it out.

I believe that the change in reputation is entirely based on CHA.  This changes in OB64, where the ALI vs Town ALI is what determines the reputation score (which also remains hidden for the entire game, so you can't really tell how high your reputation really is).

Haven't had any time to progress recently, been busy betatesting a mod and War has just broken out in TF2 so....

I demand "Autumnal Sky" be removed from the OP and replaced with something more appropriate... like "Impregnable Defense".

A'ight... I'm starting a file tonight. You guys have me hyped. Anyone still playin'?