By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 SIGNIFICANTLY Outsold Xbox 360 on Black Friday!!!!!

Carl2291 said:
Bans, probably.

think in rare cases Naz can overlook them. You and me just arnt mod material though.

Around the Network

ps3 @ 500k

So the wii was dropped to 750K
360 stayed the same at 325K
PS3 was increased to 500K

mM
leo-j said:
So the wii was dropped to 750K
360 stayed the same at 325K
PS3 was increased to 500K

its crazy isn't it

the PS3 slim is like a boon!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

And now I wonder, how long Sony will have to sell PS3 under the cost of production and what M$ will do to turn the tide for their adventage, is it possible that we will see next year an Arcade for 100$ and Elite for 200$ ? 2010 will be a funny year to watch

Around the Network
donsterydo2 said:

And now I wonder, how long Sony will have to sell PS3 under the cost of production and what M$ will do to turn the tide for their adventage, is it possible that we will see next year an Arcade for 100$ and Elite for 200$ ? 2010 will be a funny year to watch

Nice MS damage control, you've been at it all afternoon.  Good humor though.

it does make me feel, if SONY were selling PS3 for atleast a little bit of profit

wow it could really turn around the whole company!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Train wreck said:
donsterydo2 said:

Nice MS damage control, you've been at it all afternoon.  Good humor though.

That's no damage control, I'm just curious if such amazing PS3 sales will push M$ to do something drastic.

I'm not one of those fanboys that was telling that PS3 has no chance to sell more, actually my prediction was 400k for X360 and 500k for PS3 (and i got that one right).

Next update we will see: PS3 550k and X360 250k And that would be hilarious :-p

donsterydo2 said:

No you wont see a 100 arcade next year.

There wont be a 50% cut.

Wii looks to have done 550k which is way off the figure suggested here of 800k
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=106083