By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 SIGNIFICANTLY Outsold Xbox 360 on Black Friday!!!!!

Difference is that Carl is being an annoying fan, that isn't great, but it's acceptable.

Kowenicki was reported for directly insulting people, which is absolutely not acceptable ever.

Around the Network

Chill guys,noone would care about all these damn sales,if they wouldnt think others care about it,so lets not really care about...them lol.

EDIT:Lets not show it at least..that we care.

What CGI said basicly sums it up

Torillian said:

Difference is that Carl is being an annoying fan, that isn't great, but it's acceptable.

Kowenicki was reported for directly insulting people, which is absolutely not acceptable ever.

I'm not saying Carl or CGI are breaking a rule, I'm just letting them know (if they don't already) that their talk right now is pretty ugly.

Why did Kowen get warned for "spamming"?

sounds like Naz clicked the wrong button or saw something I didn't, but I will tell you that what Kowenicki posted was not acceptable for a staff member, while what Carl posted is questionable, but acceptable.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
sounds like Naz clicked the wrong button or saw something I didn't, but I will tell you that what Kowenicki posted was not acceptable for a staff member, while what Carl posted is questionable, but acceptable.

Fair enough.

Sorry, I'm late to the party.... what's a slim?

Seece said:
Torillian said:

Fair enough.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2873258

thats what kowenicki posted

he said "pea like brains"

thats probably counted as personally insulting members

while carl hasn't personally insulted a member at all

&  saying "I have a successful life to lead, good luck with yours", sounds very condescending

______

thats why I'm assuming he got into trouble while carl didn't

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

All hail Carl :D :D

Ok Darth, kinda figured that out mate

I got a bone to pick with you!

When you did this thread, the PS3 only outsold the 360 by 75k, hardly significantly"

Much to your luck PS3 estimates have risen so now it is significant.

Do you have a crystal ball?