By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Console Exclusive List

good thread. This will help me decide what to buy for my 360. I mostly buy exclusives on the 360,so thanks for making this.

Around the Network

Gud work man,,i have to visit this list at least once a day,,just to build up the hipe ;)

Wow I haven't heard of a bunch of these games for 2010, hope they turn out to be decent...

Great list. Most of those games in the 2010 list, I haven't even seen or heard of.

a awsome list of games 2010 is going to be a great year for gaming

Around the Network

Awesome thread.
The Xbox 360 is still delivering on his 5th year!
Such an old and popular console, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MICROSOFT'S NEXT CONSOLE!!!

Keep up the good work!

My Gaming Setup

you might want to add Dead Rising 2 DLC or whatever it is :)

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

So uhh are we gonna add all the ones from 2005-2008 to make this a complete list? That would be a long post though.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

The Exclusive/Console Exclusives I am getting for 2010 is Captain Blood, Ninety Nine Nights 2, Venetica, Metro 2033, Risen, Halo Reach, Fable 3, Crackdown 2, Splinter Cell Conviction and Alan Wake! It will be a good year for Xbox 360, sorry PS3 but the only game I'm getting for you this year is GOW 3, I'm not interested in any other PS3 Exclusives, they just don't appeal to me and believe me I know a lot like, Agent, Last Guardian, GT 5, Heavy Rain, MAG, WhIte Knight Chronicles, Last Rebellion, MOD racers and Demon Souls. 2010 is the year for Games!

Wayne Rooney is the best!  Manchester United rules!

themanwithnoname said:
So uhh are we gonna add all the ones from 2005-2008 to make this a complete list? That would be a long post though.

The problem is not the length, but the file size that needs to be downloaded to show up.

I think I'm only going to add the games with a Metacritic ranking of 80+ for theses time periods.

I'll finish school in March, so I should have more time to work on this list by then.