By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

Yeah, I'm game.

Wii Code: 2932 9792 2448 5551
Controllers: Wiimote+Nunchuck, Gamecube, Classic

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

I want to join this year

Name: MANUELF
Wii Code: 6414-3646-8999-2360
Controllers: Wii Remote, Nunchuck, Gamecube controller

Everything that is not on my game collection is fine (Pokemon rumble, any lost winds, etc)

Wii Code: I'll try to find my post from last year it should be there.
Controllers: Everything.

Signature goes here!

Sounds like fun.

Wii Code: 1534 8127 5081 0969
Controllers: Gamecube, Wii Balance Board, I do NOT own a classic controller (I've always managed just fine with the gamecube ones so far)

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Sounds interesting

Console Nickname:KillerFly

Wii Code: 2577 8711 9423 0752
Controllers: Wiimote, classic controller, Balance Board, Wii Wheel, Wii Motion Plus

To my Santa: Get me a game you like or think I will enjoy

Around the Network

Well this looks like it'll be fun.

Wii Code: 0114-0973-2973-9020
Controllers: Everything but balance board

I won't really request anything specific. Just surprise me!

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Hopefully things go as smooth as last year.

Code: 6210 6004 6926 6138
Controllers: I have no peripherals, but I do have GameCube & Classic Controllers

Note: My only request is for my Santa to avoid any Sega games, since I own a couple of Sega collections.

Does anyone think noname deserves another VC/WW gift from all of us for arranging this project?

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

I'm in.

Wii Code: On profile
Controllers: Gamecube, Balance Board

@griffinA - He deserves something for sure. Are you suggesting we each buy him a VC/WW gift? That might be overwhelming. But I don't have a better ida.

Gamerace said:
I'm in.

Wii Code: On profile
Controllers: Gamecube, Balance Board

@griffinA - He deserves something for sure. Are you suggesting we each buy him a VC/WW gift? That might be overwhelming. But I don't have a better ida.

Well why don't we just get 2-3 people together and gift him. I'll do it.