By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

im still giftless

Around the Network

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!

I opened my message board and saw a very awesome Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. I happily downloaded the game and sent my thank you note back... and then... BAM! I realized he also got me Castlevania and Blaster Master!!!

Super Terrific!!!

awesome-sauce Castlevania III!!!!

retroking1981 said:
im still giftless

Same here, but I believe in my Santa!!

Got my gift yesterday: Excitebike: World Rally. I also sent my gift a few minutes after midnight, hope you'll like it Tim!

Oh yeah, thanks Santa! And Merry Christmas!

*EDIT: Just read superchunk's post. Maybe I got more games as well. Must check!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Very late, been busy with family over, but my Tim should be getting his gift anytime now.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I signed up for it but didn't check vgchartz for awhile (noname sent a few msgs to me wondering if I was still going to do it). Since I didn't respond I was taken off. I wouldn't mind either just giving the Tim another game or maybe joining up with some people that didn't get gift from their Santa. I got 50 dollars in wii points and downloaded the games I wanted (Street Fighter Alpha 2 - SNES, Final Fight 2 - SNES, Contra Rebirth, Ogre Tactics - SNES, Super Mario Kart - SNES). So I am happy no matter what.

Noname- if you are doing a round 2 for people that didn't get anything then sign me up for that. I remember you did a round 2 last year for people giftless.

I got my gift and I sent my 2 gifts. I know who my Santa is! and I hope my Tim liked his gifts. :3

I just got my gift.

I also got a lovely parting message as well.

"FE > VC"

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Got my gifts, THANKS SANTA!!!

My Santa listened to me and got me a puzzle game (Orbient). On top of that, they noticed that I love platformers and also got me Lost Winds! My santa = coolawesome.

Hope my Tim is just as happy.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light