By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

MaxwellGT2000 said:
If my Secret Santa needs any help finding anything for me just look into Nintendo developed Wii Ware that I don't own or something new and creative on Wii Ware, I'm actually looking at Pokemon Rumble ;)

Pass the word on noname!

Done and done!

brute said:
I'll send my tiny tim his gift shortly, sorry for the delay, but the power was out for 1 day where I live, once again I apologize and I'll send it shortly.

Ouch, sorry to hear that dude. That must have sucked something awful...

theRepublic said:
I received my gift!

Bit Trip Beat! Awesome!

Prepare to be kicked in the groin, repeatedly!

JUG said:
Thanks to my secret santa who sent me Gradius! I tried to send a thankyou message but I think it went off without any words in it by accident...

I'll pass it on, just in case.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
theRepublic said:
I received my gift!

Bit Trip Beat! Awesome!

Prepare to be kicked in the groin, repeatedly!

I beat the first level on my first try, but then the second level didn't take too long to kick my ass.  I'll have to give it another try today.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I tried the Bit. Trip Beat demo and it was sooooooo fun 0_o

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

My Tiny Tim hasn't added me yet and I'm really itching to give Tim his gift :/

Well, I'll just PM him if he still hasn't added me on the 23rd...

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Well received and sent my gifts.

Received Majora's Mask here. :D Never got to playing that one before. My tim got Super Metroid and Kid Chameleon. Both awesome games.

Around the Network

three days left.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Glad to know my Tim is please. :D

I apologize to my Tiny Tim for taking too long. My parents don't exactly like the whole "Virtual Console" thing. -_-

I promise it'll be on your Wii by Christmas and you will be pleased. :)

My Timy is also please! He discovered me :P

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Only two of my potential Santa have added me... guess I won't get my gift until after Christmas, I'm packing my Wii and won't get to plug it back in before the 27th.

Don't forget about me Santa!

Signature goes here!