By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

I'll send my tiny tim his gift shortly, sorry for the delay, but the power was out for 1 day where I live, once again I apologize and I'll send it shortly.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
c0rd said:
famousringo said:
famousringo said:
I finally sat down to add my secret santa codes tonight (work has been brutal this week, Santa brought the office a burst pipe just a few weeks after he brought my closest co-worker a pink slip), and I was surprised to find two gifts already waiting for me. Turns out that my secret Santa this year was my Tiny Tim last year.

I guess these things are bound to happen when you keep drawing from the same small community. It brought a smile to my face. My Tiny Tim is a new code, so hopefully it goes through overnight so that I can keep this cyclone of joy spinning around.

Update!

This turns out to have been a confused fabrication of my delirious brain. Khuutra wasn't my Tiny Tim last year, but I added his code from his Metroid Prime Trilogy thread and he happens to have the exact games that I gave my Tiny Tim of yesteryear (whose identity I shall never reveal!).

Man, I need some time off work.

That was me, right? lol, I just went and searched the Santa codes I had registered... naughty, maybe, but I got the gifts already! Thanks for the games, btw.

... And thanks for Kirby64, SuperAK, I'll give it a shot next week!

Alright. Still not sure what I'm going to gift, but, Timmy has yet to add me anyway!

And now my failure is complete...

:p

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Codes added and game collection updated (to the best of my knowledge lol).

Tiny Tim will have to wait until right before xmas though. The suspense begins.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

I received my gift!

Bit Trip Beat! Awesome!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Hopefully my tim will like the gift. :P

Around the Network

Well I broke down and sent mine early. I am terrible at Christmas. Almost everyone has gotten their gifts early from me.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I sent mine early too XD I hope he likes it =]

Thanks to my secret santa who sent me Gradius! I tried to send a thankyou message but I think it went off without any words in it by accident...

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

4 days to go.ive already sent my gift out.havent been added by my santas though.

Got mine. Final Fantasy

Should keep me occupied for a while. It's hilariously quaint, though i have fears of balancing issues, like in Final Fantasy III

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.