By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

noname2200 said:
Khuutra said:

Thrice-damned internet connection is so choppy it won't let me send thank you notes! In case I don't manage to get this out past the intertron:

THANK YOU, SANTA

My Santa was very generous, guys: they gave me Blaster master and Secret of Mana

Brings a tear to my eye

Damn! Two gems for the price of one! Have you played either one before?

Blaster Master? Never.

Secret of Mana? Once. My brother owned a copy but we got so caught up in the Final Fantasies on the SNES at the time that we never sank our teeth into it. Me and the wife, though? We tearin' this up.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

Blaster Master? Never.

Secret of Mana? Once. My brother owned a copy but we got so caught up in the Final Fantasies on the SNES at the time that we never sank our teeth into it. Me and the wife, though? We tearin' this up.

Excellent plan, I assure you. They're both fantastic titles, and SoM with co-op is one of the most fun experiences you can have with an RPG.

Alright, I added everyone's numbers. I'm glad to see over half of you have as well. For the rest, please do so as soon as you can, even if you don't plan on sending anything until Christmas Day!

i never gots a pm :(

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

AngelFire18 said:

That's because I need to know what country you're in before I can assign you to anyone (You can only give and receive from people in the same country as you).

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
AngelFire18 said:

That's because I need to know what country you're in before I can assign you to anyone (You can only give and receive from people in the same country as you).

sorryy usa :)

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

I apologize for a long delay...

Here is my information (If it's still not too late):

Wii Number: [[Has now been deleted (EDIT: 01/15/2010)]]
Controllers: GC and Classic Controller
Region: USA

If I'm too late, well, Good luck with everybody and Happy Holidays!

I appreciate all sorts of game of any genre...

OK I've added my Tim and picked out a game, just waiting for him to add my number.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

AngelFire18 said:
noname2200 said:
AngelFire18 said:

sorryy usa :)

Perfect, thanks! Give me a few minutes please...

PSwii60 said:

I apologize for a long delay...

Here is my information (If it's still not too late):

Wii Number: 4485-5319-2146-8206
Controllers: GC and Classic Controller
Region: USA

If I'm too late, well, Good luck with everybody and Happy Holidays!

Normally you would be, but I think I can squeeze you in this year. Good timing!

bah humbug     

Happy Holidays, everyone!   

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69