By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

Interj to all!

Around the Network

I don't know if I missed this but do we still have to set our Wii console to the same country/region as the sender/receiver?

I think we had problems with this last year no?

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Yeah, but this time I has a fiendish plan!

I'm not pondering what you're pondering, when shall you enlighten us? *Nahrf!!!*

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Of course Im In

Wii Code: 7177-5052-1661-4328
Controllers: Gamecube, Classic, Wii Balance Board
Notes: Their not in my collection but I also have Ninja Gaiden and Wild West Guns

Around the Network
Finnbar said:
I'm not pondering what you're pondering, when shall you enlighten us? *Nahrf!!!*

Before the 15th...everyone changes their region to the same country! Genius!

Okay, so there's bound to be some hitches. But we can work things out! It all (eventually) worked out last time!

noname2200 said:
Finnbar said:

Okay, so there's bound to be some hitches. But we can work things out! It all (eventually) worked out last time!

Well thats not what I was thinking at all, this sounds way too complicated. I'm glad I'm not Santa's coordinator... the poor guy.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Finnbar said:
noname2200 said:
Finnbar said:

Well thats not what I was thinking at all, this sounds way too complicated. I'm glad I'm not Santa's coordinator... the poor guy.

I have it on good authority that the dumb bastard wants a stiff drink. Already.

Seriously though, if you have any ideas, I'm more than happy to listen...

noname2200 said:

Oh god I just had a flashback to last year. It worked out in the end, but oh dear god.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Most of the transfers went without a hitch. I'll admit there WERE some problems though. Still, we persevered, and I'm proud of us all for doing so!

I've spent the past week praying that no such issues will arise again. It'll be the universe's Christmas gift to me. Things will be fine!