By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - am i the only gamer not interested in FF XIII?

so after crapload of trailers, teasers, announcements, announcements of announcements, announcements of announcements of announcements and years of waiting i have to say that as a jrpg lover...i'm bored with Final Fantasy XIII. not only that i won't be picking it up probably, cause i lost my interest in it.

i don't know if it's the story that looks dumb as f*** to me even for a jrpg standards, emo dialogues that makes even Dissidia storyline and dialogues look actually good and not emo at all or the gameplay that looks kinda dull to me.

maybe it's just my rant, but as a jrpg lover who can stand a lot i'm not interested in FF13 or any upcoming FF game(besides Crystal Bearers). after Kingom Hearts on DS i kinda lost interest in Square Enix produced rpgs all together.

Around the Network

Yes.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Hah, I sure hope you're the only one. With every new reveal, I like it more.

Lightning is the main character !!

That's reason enough for me to buy it

I'm not too excited by this game. People are saying it's going to be a graphical powerhouse but I've been pretty unimpressed so far. Also the battle system seems okay to me, but just okay, no wow factor at all.

And the plot seems to be very standard JRPG fare (which is not what I expect from FF). Seriously after the emotionless FFXII I really hope this game will suck me into caring about the characters.

Around the Network

waron: Count me in.

IMO: This game will not be that good just like FFXII. SE should learn something about jRPG from Atlus and their Persona 3 & 4.

Versus is the only hope for FF.

Mod - Edit

I probably won't be getting it.

No you are definitely not the only one, although I'm not with you.

i waited too damn long to just ignore it now when it will be out in 4 months

Are you REALLY a JRPG lover? You have to review your concepts. You think this is love, but not.
I really love and i can't wait for the next Final Fantasy. I loved all iterations. This series is fantastic.