By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VG Chartz Taylor Swift Fan Thread - She's the female Beatles.

Love T Swift<3

Taylor Fans

1. Ps3

2. Wildvine53

3. Onyxmeth

4. leo-j

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

Oh say add me if you want to be added!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Let me guess you are a preteen boy. Sure she is the female Beatles all those preteen girls think the Jonas Brothers are the best band of all time also LOL.

Chris Hu said:
Let me guess you are a preteen boy. Sure she is the female Beatles all those preteen girls think the Jonas Brothers are the best band of all time also LOL.

I'm actually 21 :) The Jonas Brothers I don't like.. People need to stop living in the past, Taylor is the future!

I'm pretty sure no one in their 30's or older cares about Taylor Swift.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

This is a fan thread in case you didn't notice! Stay out if you don't love her!

Chris Hu said:

To be fair, weren't The Beatles also teenager music when they first emerged?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I bet you were one of the ones that voted gloriana over lady gaga for best breakthrough artist.. and voted TAYLOR SWIFT over Michael jackson for best artist in the AMAs..

mM
leo-j said:
I bet you were one of the ones that voted gloriana over lady gaga for best breakthrough artist.. and voted TAYLOR SWIFT over Michael jackson for best artist in the AMAs..

What was Michael Jackson up for? He recorded new music?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

my thread is better, it celebrates a truly great group of musicians - http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93430&page=1