By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VG Chartz Taylor Swift Fan Thread - She's the female Beatles.

leo-j said:
Has fearless hit #1 yet, I have to say its the album with the longest legs IRONICLY the fame is the 2nd longest legs next to fearless because it came out 2 weeks ago, not re released yet (THE FAME MONSTER DELUXE JUST CAME OUT).

I have a deal for you guys..

buy the fame monster, and I will buy taylors album fearless. So we can both experience a change in genre

Fearless has been on top of the Billboard 200 for 11 non consecutive weeks, and 26 weeks on top of the billboard country charts.

Also I already have the Fame, and I just got the Fame Monster this Morning. I like Lady Gaga, I just Love Taylor More

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

In case anyone wants to see something funny from her, this opening skit is gold:

I love how she did it without bashing Kanye. It was so funny and innocent, but yet she still got her revenge. lol

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

leo-j said:
Has fearless hit #1 yet, I have to say its the album with the longest legs IRONICLY the fame is the 2nd longest legs next to fearless because it came out 2 weeks ago, not re released yet (THE FAME MONSTER DELUXE JUST CAME OUT).

buy the fame monster, and I will buy taylors album fearless. So we can both experience a change in genre

Fearless hit #1 the week it came out and it was there for a while. The album has been out for over a year and is still top 10.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Wildvine53 said:
leo-j said:

Fearless has been on top of the Billboard 200 for 11 non consecutive weeks, and 26 weeks on top of the billboard country charts.

Also I already have the Fame, and I just got the Fame Monster this Morning. I like Lady Gaga, I just Love Taylor More

I bought The Fame Monster yesterday. Great album.

Ps3 said:
leo-j said:

Fearless hit #1 the week it came out and it was there for a while. The album has been out for over a year and is still top 10.

I believe it just had it 47th week in the top ten, and its been out for 53, and Its only fallen to number 19

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

In case anyone wants to see something funny from her, this opening skit is gold:

LOL this is hilarious, I love her now

mM

A taylor swift bash thread was just made here. :(

Wildvine53 said:
Ps3 said:
leo-j said:

I believe it just had it 47th week in the top ten, and its been out for 53, and Its only fallen to number 19

Yeah thats correct I believe. The album also went back to #1 after being out for a few months as well I believe. The album is right under 5 million and will easily reach it before Christmas. It's like the highest selling album since Carrie Underwood's first album.

leo-j said:
Onyxmeth said:

LOL this is hilarious, I love her now

Would you like to be added to the first post? lol

Our song is the slamming screen door!!