By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis appreciation thread

Soriku said:

Hmm...I wanted this game for a while but not anymore (edit: So I don't care TOO much that it didn't release in NA). I'll be waiting for Monado instead since it's an RPG from Monolith and all.

I'll listen to the soundtrack when I get home if the music really is that good though. What are your favorite tracks?

The main theme is the best of the bunch imho, but Land of Desolation and Nature Rights are pretty great too.

Around the Network

still waiting for a NA release

was ok, i got about 2/3 of the way in and lost interest a little tbh and traded it in, wasnt a bad game tho.

worth checking out, especially if your a wii only owner.

..if this game was released here i would have picked it up...sad part was i was really looking forward for it...eh well..

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Loved it. :)

Around the Network

I really liked it. Never understood what Reggie had against this game because it´s
better than 90% of the other crap they´ve released on the Wii.

Boggern said:
I really liked it. Never understood what Reggie had against this game because it´s
better than 90% of the other crap they´ve released on the Wii.

I realize this is off-topic, but I just wanted to say that I really like your avatar.

it is a amazing game ...for sure sad it never will comes to the USA to more people play it

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

i loved this game from start to finish, in my top 5 wii games.

Kylie, I did like this game, but have enjoyed Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Sports Resort, Beatles Rock Band, Animal Crossing, Mario Brothers Wii and several Wiiware games a lot more.

I can't see how this game is better than all of them... still it was pretty neat and a cool setting.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.