By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a Good Person?

I'm a bad person. I lie, cheat, steal and smack cute puppies on the head with a stick.
I unfortunately have to live in a pro-christian country, and it's just unbelieveable how stupid people can be. Thay can't even fight the stooges at church when they cross the line, all because they "cherish the church institution". Not to mention that Poland is overrun with religious wackos trying to linch anyone that casts doubt on the whole idea of " God". Just a couple days ago i asked a girl i met what she's doing on Sunday, she replied that it's church for her and what about me. I calmy said that i don't believe in God and that to me the church is the worst and unclean place to worship something as pure as God. Suddenly, out of nowhere, i get smacked by an old witch and yelled at that i'm a son of a......well and so on. All because i don't believe in God when i should because there is nothing better than God. Aye vai....

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

who cares if I failed the test, I'm catholic...

^^^
it's a joke people...

Rubang B said:
Hahahhahaha Way of the Master!!! Wow no way.

::not taking test::

::providing best link ever::

If you were providing the best link ever, it would have to be this one.

That test didn't prove whether I was a good person, just whether I was a christian.

I already knew I wasn't so the test was really kinda pointless.

Edit: looking at the OPs sig it appears this was an attempt to convert us, not a joke. Man what a weak attempt XD. 

I'm DOOMED!!! AAaaaarrrrgghhhh

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

I gave up when I realised it was a religious thing. Don't do religion but yes I am a nice person as long as people do what I tell them to.

twesterm said:
kazadoom said:

Just a little test for you to take.

http://www.thegoodpersontest.net

or

The Way of the Master

You have an extra space in your link.

you have: http://www.thegoodpersontest.net /
It should be: http://www.thegoodpersontest.net/

Remove the space between the ".net" and the "/" in your sig and OP and the link works fine.

what do you know, I guess I am a good person for helping you out with that. 

I got it fixed I think

Thanks 

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Girls tell me I'm scary don't know why.

But this test was BS you are not a human bieng if you don't break those law's.

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

9/10, Im not bad at this.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

1 - I fail, I'm an athiest so I very rarely (read: never) put God before anything else.

2 - Guess I better pull down my Ken statue then *sighs*

3 - Firstly when watching American movies I always thought 'cuss' was a completly different word to 'curse', secondly, yeah... I fail at that too.

4 - Erm, can we have more than one sabbath day? I think yes.

5 - Guilty. But who isn't?

6 - Yeah, I've been angry at my brothers, and yes, I've contenplated killing them. But they overwrote my beloved Pokemon Yellow save, is that really without cause?

7 - Well, I'm an adolescent guy with a fat broadband cable in the back of my computer, lets move on to the next question....

8 - Yeah, I used to steal little chocolates from the Tesco's pick 'n' mix. And my PS1 was chipped, and not for 'legal purposes'.

9 - I've told a few porkies in my time.

10 - I want most peoples things, it's human nature to want what someone else has (well, child nature).

Wow, I'm an enemy of God, not bad for a days work.