By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - denise kaigler leaves nintendo

At first I was a little put off by her and thought she was a little condescending. But over time I started to realize that she is INDEED a gamer and understands what's up. She did an outstanding job of putting IGN and the retards over there in their place and not put up with their shit.

Around the Network

wel hope she is happt with whatever she ends up doing in life

oh man i was hoping to read Cammie dunaway leaves nintendo. anyway whos taking over nintendo minute? i hope Reggie he makes sence to me lol

She was good, shut up the IGNtards pretty well. Maybe too well? Too stand-offish?

Nintendo forced her to leave, no doubt.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Ah man, that's too bad.

Around the Network

Noooooo.

She was my favourite NoA exec. Now I have fall back on Reggie, like all the other Nintendo fanboys.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I think Rodrigo....something, don't remember. May take her place.

Honestly, I hate to say this, actually I really really hate to say this, but for Nintendo's best interest it would be better to have a male on the job. Doesn't matter what they say most of the time, people have a positive bias towards males in terms of media.

Azelover said:
I think Rodrigo....something, don't remember. May take her place.

Honestly, I hate to say this, actually I really really hate to say this, but for Nintendo's best interest it would be better to have a male on the job. Doesn't matter what they say most of the time, people have a positive bias towards males in terms of media.

I think that's pretty much on the money.

awe, im really gonna miss her, she made "Nintendo minute" such a nice article to read and always had a really good/smart response to IGN's stupid questions. and she wasn't repulsive like Camie...

oh well...

miz1q2w3e said:
awe, im really gonna miss her, she made "Nintendo minute" such a nice article to read and always had a really good/smart response to IGN's stupid questions. and she wasn't repulsive like Camie...

oh well...

Nintendo minute has been a completely asinine effort on IGN's part since they re-instated it. Mostly just questions generated by the haters (like veiled requests to get your online shit together, or something), or other questions that they know they can't/won't answer.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.