By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - It's Not Accurate At All!

Half-Life 2 has sold 6.5 million on retail even more if include steam sales. It's listed over 4 million on this site.

Hl2: The Orange Box had sold 3 million as of November 2008. That was a year ago and here it's listed 0,93 mill on the Xbox. They said about 1 and 1/2 year ago that the console versions (360 & PS3) sold over 1.5 million copies. So it should be even more to date.

Fallout 3 also seemed wrong with these numbers. I really find this site wrong and not accurate. They should at least update the games. This site doesn't either inlude PC sales, I have lost my faith in this site.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/56193

Around the Network

Tracking sales isin't easy you know.

Zero posts and a pending ban? This must be some kind of record, no?

CommonMan said:
Zero posts and a pending ban? This must be some kind of record, no?

thats what i was thinking

Funny thing is that "mongole" is a derivative term in my language for moron :p (just saying :D)

Around the Network
papflesje said:
Funny thing is that "mongole" is a derivative term in my language for moron :p (just saying :D)

yep, (almost) the same here LOL

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

mongole711 said:

, I have lost my faith in this site.

Within 1 day??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Bravo sir. *claps hands*

mongole711 said:

Half-Life 2 has sold 6.5 million on retail even more if include steam sales. It's listed over 4 million on this site.

Hl2: The Orange Box had sold 3 million as of November 2008. That was a year ago and here it's listed 0,93 mill on the Xbox. They said about 1 and 1/2 year ago that the console versions (360 & PS3) sold over 1.5 million copies. So it should be even more to date.

Fallout 3 also seemed wrong with these numbers. I really find this site wrong and not accurate. They should at least update the games. This site doesn't either inlude PC sales, I have lost my faith in this site.

God has abandoned you...

NiKKoM said:
mongole711 said:

, I have lost my faith in this site.

Within 1 day??

more like 5 minutes.