By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Chrono Cross is Officialy TEN YEARS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

10 years without a new Chrono game is a sin!!! PSN Chrono better be coming soon since Chrono Cross seems to be the only ps1 game that freezes up on my BC PS3!

Around the Network
Steroid said:
Chrono Cross was an abomination and an insult to its predecessor.

post all you want, but you can't ruin chrono cross day.

Steroid said:

count urself lucky that i dont no where u live...

Steroid said:

Get out!

Chrono Cross is the worst game ever made. Maybe we need this thread to remind us of that abomination and never ever make that mistake again. RIP Chrono and friends, I refuse to believe some crappy furry raped you. May shitty characters like Serge, Kid and Lynx wander forever in the video game limbo.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
Chrono Cross is the worst game ever made. Maybe we need this thread to remind us of that abomination and never ever make that mistake again. RIP Chrono and friends, I refuse to believe some crappy furry raped you. May shitty characters like Serge, Kid and Lynx wander forever in the video game limbo.

This is a Chrono Cross tribute thread. Why even bother coming here to troll if you hate the game so much?

come on people, chrono cross deserves your "happy birthdays" "heureux anniversaire" "nyappy tanjobi"

Chrono Trigger was far superior

Alright folks, this is a tribute thread, let's not screw it up with trolling.

I absolutely love the ending of Chrono Cross. The song is great and I love the scenes with the blond girl. Truly amazing and one of my favourite endings of all time.