By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm getting back into games - need advice

SpartanFX said:
i read that u said x360 games but still i m gonna recommend Uncharted 2 and killzone2
Onyxmeth said:
Kantor said:
Who the hell wouldn't remember YOU?

Some people in this thread can't even remember that Rocketpig asked for only 360 games, and they read that 60 seconds earlier. What makes you think they'd remember a drunken pig that hasn't posted in months?

I'd go for MW2 Pig. It's a very hate it or love it game, so it could potentially hit either of your two needs.

How in the world did you read over what Onyxmeth said? Why keep pushing your own agenda when he said 360 - a mod backed him up - and you still recommend him two PS3 games. PHAIL.

Around the Network

Don't worry about it, Madskills. One of these days I'll get around to KZ2 and I'll relish harping on every flaw in the game.

Then again, that's pretty much every game for me.

PS. R6:Vs cover system is crap. I also like how they take flashbangs so seriously and honestly make an attempt to deafen the player. Cute. Overall, decent game.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Batman: Arkham Asylum!

Glad to see you're back rocketpig, I always love hearing of your drunken escapades with big guys that like to dry hump you XD

Anyway, good games? Really hard to think of knowing your typical tastes, but you seem the old school type so you should seriously look into Demons Souls.

It's kinda Japanese dev makes WRPG style dungeon crawler, with a good bit of difficulty, sounds right up your alley, though it could swing either way, you might hate the bullshit it puts you through and I'll enjoy a good rant thread on it :D

EDIT: Apparently missed that little 360 only blurb, uh that makes it harder to me, Batman is my first choice though, but now I sound like I'm conforming :\

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000