By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your thoughts of No More Heroes coming to 360/PS3

Kasz216 said:

What does that have to do with the controls ruining the charm?

I mean... have you played the game?

The controls are a big part of the games charm.  On a regular controller it becomes more like Killer 7.

Good atmosphere, fun story... but a pain to play through.

Additionally, that's one shitty screenshot.  The game looks a lot better then that.

I actually haven't played the game, are you saying that this game actually uses the Wiimote in a satisfactory fashion? I have yet to find that yet (except of course Wiisports and Tiger Woods 10). If that is the case, color me interested.

Around the Network

Doesn't bother me. Other people enjoying the game doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the game.

Honestly, it's only good for the series. The more people play NMH, the better.

When I think about it more... NMH is actually Suda's most successful IP..and we all know that he has bad luck striking gold( though his games are generally creative and fun) so i thinks its only right that he try to turn NMH into a big thing.

The first game was great so why not be happy that more people can enjoy this game as well? (But honestly I think the game without motion controls and just improved graphics isn't so much fun..)

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

It's a cash grab by Marvelous, i think. Not that i resent it all that much, but Marvelous did just release a story saying 3 of their 4 2009 Wii games lost money. They're cultivating one of their more successful properties of late.

It's in their financial report, and while you're right, your info is incomplete.

As I understand it, 3/4 of their Wii games lost money, and the 4/5 PSP games that made money didn't make them enough to cover the losses of the Wii games, with respect to 2009 releases.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
Mr Khan said:

It's a cash grab by Marvelous, i think. Not that i resent it all that much, but Marvelous did just release a story saying 3 of their 4 2009 Wii games lost money. They're cultivating one of their more successful properties of late.

It's in their financial report, and while you're right, your info is incomplete.

As I understand it, 3/4 of their Wii games lost money, and the 4/5 PSP games that made money didn't make them enough to cover the losses of the Wii games, with respect to 2009 releases.

Here's the thread with all the info for those wondering.

For Marvelous' sake, hopefully the port will be profitable. But I could easily see them losing money. The PS360 crowd will probably appreciate the violence in this game. You slice up mofos with a light saber and fountains of blood spurt out dammit. It's more bad ass than doing it with a regular steel sword, especially for games that go for the less over-the-top, more realistic death animations. BUT The PS360 crowd will reject this because the graphics aren't up to par with the popular violent M-rated games though. And they will probably be put off with the primitive gameplay and the sparse sandbox elements (compared to GTA, Crackdown, etc.) NMH's appeal has to do with the aesthetic (beautiful violence, comic book-like cell-shading), the protagonist, the story, the social commentary, etc. But all of these things will only attract a niche.

guys come the hell on....why do we act like like NMH had a deep motion control system????...it was barely even there:

1. wrestling moves, finisher slices
2. battery charge
3. and gym workouts
4. and iirc a few jobs required them

it was definitely more buttons than motion in the game

lol the blood berry on the "hd" picture and the last beam katana on the real picture...

My thought?Won't sell much than Wii version.But Suda wanted to have a brand of game for each consoles and wanted to let NMH to Nintendo