By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your thoughts of No More Heroes coming to 360/PS3

What does that have to do with the controls ruining the charm?

I mean... have you played the game?

The controls are a big part of the games charm.  On a regular controller it becomes more like Killer 7.

Good atmosphere, fun story... but a pain to play through.

Additionally, that's one shitty screenshot.  The game looks a lot better then that.

Around the Network

i disliked the first game. I also am a xbox 360/wii owner, however i like my wii slightly more and it is quite sad that wii lost an exclusive, makes you wonder if more developers might switch from wii to hd

It's a cash grab by Marvelous, i think. Not that i resent it all that much, but Marvelous did just release a story saying 3 of their 4 2009 Wii games lost money. They're cultivating one of their more successful properties of late.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

It's a cash grab by Marvelous, i think. Not that i resent it all that much, but Marvelous did just release a story saying 3 of their 4 2009 Wii games lost money. They're cultivating one of their more successful properties of late.

One persons "cash grab" is another person's attempt to not lose any more money and keep their company alive.

Mr Khan said:

Not to mention they've got to feel a bit left out...

I mean.  They only published the game themselves in japan and "leased" the game to activision and red star(?) respectivly...

and Japan was where it sold poorly, and everywhere else is where it sold waaaay above expectations.

They threw a party so they obviously made money on each copy sold... but not near as much as they would have had they published it themselves in the west.

Seems smart... doesn't look like they've done that much with the graphics outside of the lighting (bad screenshot above aside.)

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:

Not to mention they've got to feel a bit left out...

I mean.  They only published the game themselves in japan and "leased" the game to activision and red star(?) respectivly...

and Japan was where it sold poorly, and everywhere else is where it sold waaaay above expectations.

They threw a party so they obviously made money on each copy sold... but not near as much as they would have had they published it themselves in the west.

Seems smart... doesn't look like they've done that much with the graphics outside of the lighting (bad screenshot above aside.)

That would be Ubisoft and Rising Star.

Looks like they're putting in the investment to boost up the game's textures and geometry. Now it will look like crap for an HD game instead of looking like crap for a Wii game.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

cr00mz said:
i disliked the first game. I also am a xbox 360/wii owner, however i like my wii slightly more and it is quite sad that wii lost an exclusive, makes you wonder if more developers might switch from wii to hd

But it's not the developer doing it! It's the publisher.

If they improve the hubworld, I'll double dip. Ports are good.

The game with button mashing will just be so boring. The game has horrible graphics undercovered by an outstanding art style. I wasn't because of them that I played it.

This game is all about the gameplay crazyness.

cr00mz said:

If that were the case then Modern Warfare would have never been ported to the Wii and Capcom would not have decided to get their MT Frame work up and running on the Wii. All that is happening is that Marvelous wants to make more money off the game. Let's not take one incident and blow it out of proportions.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba