By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

Midnight New Years day. Won the first Brawl Match of the Decade.

Around the Network

Just finished the Krauser missions in Darkside Chronicles. Man, that "Momma" boss was pretty darn annoying. Ah well, it got me two titles (the ones where you die a lot) and the Very Easy difficulty.

Did a Wii Fit Plus test last night. Hoping to squeeze some Metroid Prime Trilogy in shortly...

today & every day........................................................................

Last night my friends and I played some Mario Kart Wii. It was blast! I laughed my butt off and had the most fun playing a video game I've had in a while.

Around the Network

haven't played mine since i got an HDTV, and i doubt i'll go back

The last time i touched a wii was about 2 years ago when the craze was high, and my curiosity was at it's peaked, but after my curitosity was satisfied I returned to gaming on my PS3 cuz the games that I liked happened to be on that platform.

Today, HOTD:Overkill, yesterday Lost In Blue, have 5 games still in plastic waiting for me to have more time to play

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

played Guitar Hero 5 for about 35 minutes , im ridicilously hangovered tho so i wont be playing any more games today. But i use my Wii too watch Iplayer at the moment.

today. I played Rock Band 2 and five starred Don't Stop Believing.