By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

I play it more than my Red Ring of death or R7 code 360. I use my Wii to read VG chartz and down load lots of my Old school favorites.

Around the Network

Yesterday.

John Lucas
P.S.: About to play it again today.

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

two hours ago....played hotd overkill with a friend

Yesterday - Metroid Prime Trilogy (still in the first game - great game but this is taking me forever as the game isn't exactly short, and not being the only Wii "customer" at home doesn't help) and EA Sports Active: More Workouts.

The backlog of games I have bought but not played yet is growing . I think I might take a break from Metroid Prime to play Silent Hill, it's sitting on my desk calling me, calling me... Run Daddddyyy runnnn....

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Got back to the Temple of Time in my replay of Twilight Princess. The game is better than I remembered it being.

Around the Network

Last Wednesday, I played New Super Mario Bros before packing up to go out of town for Christmas.

Playing Silent Hill for the third time, I have to find all of those damn Ufos this time!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Yesterday. Will be again later today. I play my Wii, 360, and PC all almost on a daily basis.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Yesterday. I was playing MPT and am currently at the Phazon Mines.

Right now. Just finishing off World 5 in NSMBWii.