By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

d21lewis said:
Nobody made a joke about the thread title? I'm proud of you, Vgchartz. You've passed the test.

Its because that joke is 3 years old now :)

Around the Network

about 2 hours ago, i was playing No More Heroes.. such an awesome game

scruffybunny said:
d21lewis said:
Nobody made a joke about the thread title? I'm proud of you, Vgchartz. You've passed the test.

under ceriousity what joke was 3 years old?

Siko1989 said:
scruffybunny said:
d21lewis said:

under ceriousity what joke was 3 years old?

Wii being penis? Example - If you haven't played with your wii recently, can my mum play with it?

Or any variation of playing with ones genitals, but I combined a mum joke with ... yes its very very wrong and tasteless ... anyhoo ^^"

A few hours ago. I beat Morton Koopa

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I played last night had to work today though. Played NSMBW!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Last week. This week I had lot of work from my job and I haven't had the time to sit and play. The last game I played was Mario Kart wii..although that's the game I do play the most. In 2 weeks I'll have NSMBWii so I bet that will change at least for a while.

About 10 minutes ago. NSMBW.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

Yesterday... I was playing Modern Warfare Reflex.

I'm actually waiting for my pals to come over tomorrow so we can continue our 4 player Mario Bros. Wii shenanigans. We started it that way, and we're gonna end it that way too. By golly!

Smeags said:
Yesterday... I was playing Modern Warfare Reflex.

I'm actually waiting for my pals to come over tomorrow so we can continue our 4 player Mario Bros. Wii shenanigans. We started it that way, and we're gonna end it that way too. By golly!

So that's how you're taking on the Koopalings: you're ganging up on us! Cheaters! Why didn't WE think of that?!