By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up PS3 Still >Than 360 MW2 Sells 8.14million

selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:
rafichamp said:
@Selnor, hmmmm a $120 Natal, lets see how great it does

Natal at £40 is the same price as a game £40. And the leak also said the 360+ Natal package will be around the £199 mark. Cheaper than the Wii currently.

Microsoft also said that leak was false.

What will you do if Natal itself costs what... £100?

Of course they will say a leak is false. Companies deny all leaks even when true. And I dont see Natal costing that. M$ are a business, if we can see that is a mistake. They definately can. They want the casual Wii market, and will price accordingly.

MS say it was false... So it is classed as false until we hear from MS themselves, or we get a bunch of other leaks saying the exact same thing.

Or is there something you aren't telling us, Mr Bill Gates?

Around the Network
Hus said:

selnor you got F3 more then wrong, you failed more then any one being serious has ever failed on here.

You being the biggest GT fan on this site, and selnor being the biggest forza fan on the site, you guys on the same thread is amazing.

mM

^ seriously guys cmon. This is what politicians do. Side track the discussion for personal vendetta to take stage. Ive heard no reasons from you why you think Natal will not play a big roll in this gen, with how M$ are approaching it's launch. Just attacks. Imagine if everyone attacked everyone who predicted KZ2 to be PS3 saviour. That was worse than any prediction I made. And some of you slating me made those presdictions.

selnor said:
^ seriously guys cmon. This is what politicians do. Side track the discussion for personal vendetta to take stage. Ive heard no reasons from you why you think Natal will not play a big roll in this gen, with how M$ are approaching it's launch. Just attacks. Imagine if everyone attacked everyone who predicted KZ2 to be PS3 saviour. That was worse than any prediction I made. And some of you slating me made those presdictions.

We are not sidetracking the discussion.

Nobody said Natal wont play a major part, i just disagree it will be as big as you say it will be. Just like the PS3 motion controls.

Natal better have a natal only halo on launch if they want it to even remotely to succeed.

Around the Network
selnor said:

Almost all of the people who have ever talked about a PS3 "saviour" or a need for PS3 to be "saved" have been 360 fans, when they say, "x won't save PS3", ignorantly neglecting that PS3 never needed to be saved.  It has sold at a higher clip since launch than 360 did.

Speaking of KZ2, amazing how you twist it that way, because the release of KZ2 was a complete vindication of Guerilla and Sony fanboys everywhere, in that its graphics lived up to the hype and it was critically received very well. 

Carl2291 said:
selnor said:

Nobody said Natal wont play a major part, i just disagree it will be as big as you say it will be. Just like the PS3 motion controls.

Then why attack? Why not post these thoughts and reasons? That would have been much better to everyone and the website. Hell I dont critise the hundreds of people on this site who state x year is the year for PS3 to reign king every year because I think there current prediction is wrong. I say why I disagree. The site is full of major FAIL threads for PS3 is king after x game or Y year. Over and over these predictions fall massively. So why gang up on a 360 loving forum user? I am by far nowhere near the level of these sorts of people in predictions.

selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:

Then why attack? Why not post these thoughts and reasons? That would have been much better to everyone and the website. Hell I dont critise the hundreds of people on this site who state x year is the year for PS3 to reign king every year because I think there current prediction is wrong. I say why I disagree. The site is full of major FAIL threads for PS3 is king after x game or Y year. Over and over these predictions fall massively. So why gang up on a 360 loving forum user? I am by far nowhere near the level of these sorts of people in predictions.

Who attacked? If i "attacked" you i would be banned already. You are the one who started "attacking" by calling Feylic a stealth troll. I simply bookmarked another one of your seemingly laughable predictions. Which was much easier than actually going into specifics.

And for the past 2 years, in terms quality software, it HAS been the year of the PS3.

And PS3 predictions DO get laughed at. Just go look at the "GT5 20 million sales?" thread. I laughed at the guy who said that too.

LOL... who is actually in this thread.

Carl2291 said:
selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:

Who attacked? If i "attacked" you i would be banned already. You are the one who started "attacking" by calling Feylic a stealth troll. I simply bookmarked another one of your seemingly laughable predictions. Which was much easier than actually going into specifics.

And for the past 2 years, in terms quality software, it HAS been the year of the PS3.

And PS3 predictions DO get laughed at. Just go look at the "GT5 20 million sales?" thread. I laughed at the guy who said that too.

Interesting that you say I attack when he's been stealth attacking for over a year now on one person. Hmmmmmm. My point was you did nothing to counter my claim with any thoughts of your own. Just picking on someone to try and discredit an opinion.