By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up PS3 Still >Than 360 MW2 Sells 8.14million

PS3 shall resist anything the evil company microsoft brings cuz parents know sony lol like me my mom always used to tell me playstation was better than xbox and i was like wtf i just listened to her and now i know xD

Around the Network

And the beat goes on...MW2 worked some magic, and deliver some stunning numbers!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Arius Dion said:
I'm with Khuutra. Wii did more in Nov than in Dec due to supply constraints now since it is readily available I think it will hit 2m in Nov but be up significantly in Dec not just because of it having good supply but also I feel Mario Bros will contribute to the bump. 4m in Dec. is possible I believe.

and I bet this will sell very well, no words to describe it really. http://www.game.co.uk/Consoles/Wii/Wii-Black-Console-with-Wii-Sports-Resort-New-Super-Mario-Bros/~r344930/

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Assassin's Creed 2, and Left 4 Dead 2 are the big boys for this upcoming week (not to mention MW2's 2nd monstrous week). I'm really interested to see how these games will carry their respective consoles through the holiday season and into the new year.

Should be interesting to say the least.

WOW PS3 didn't lose? i thought most AMERICANS thought MW2 was a 360 exclusive?

here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay  here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay

Around the Network
AE101 said:
JaggedSac said:
Damnit, the PS3 beating the 360 as of late means the 360 will lose support. Crap!

Why do you always do this lame sarcastic crap? It's not clever or funny.

You did the same stuff when FM3's Metacritic was dropping.

Oooh Sassy.

Looks like the 360 has reclaimed NA. It'll be tough for Sony to get back on top there with the holidays coming.

JaggedSac said:
AE101 said:
JaggedSac said:
Damnit, the PS3 beating the 360 as of late means the 360 will lose support. Crap!

Oooh Sassy.

Seriously, no one brought up the 360 losing support in this thread. Not one person.

Yet you still felt the need to make this stupid comment, you did the same thing with FM3 saying that you wouldn't enjoy the game as much because the metascore dropped, and yet no one said that would happen either.

scat398 said:

Looks like the 360 has reclaimed NA. It'll be tough for Sony to get back on top there with the holidays coming.

Maybe.

Bear in mind, there were a bunch of MW2 bundles/ Limited editions. Anyone know how many?

AE101 said:
JaggedSac said:
AE101 said:
JaggedSac said:

Oooh Sassy.

Seriously, no one brought up the 360 losing support in this thread. Not one person.

Yet you still felt the need to make this stupid comment, you did the same thing with FM3 saying that you wouldn't enjoy the game as much because the metascore dropped, and yet no one said that would happen either.

Sorry to have rumpled your feathers good sir/madam.  Next time, don't read my posts and you will be fine.  I promise.