By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII not nominated for most aniticipated game of 2010 for VGA

yeah very strange

Around the Network

Thats just wrong man.

The list suck except SC2. Even GT5, Halo Reach, SMG2 not in the list.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
There isn't supposed to be a target audience, but I guess you're right.

UH its on SPIKE.  the channel for MEN.  lol

of course they are going to cater to their audience.  which i'm not really sure what that is.  I really can't think of one person I know that watches Spike tv.  Guess I just don't know any men

there are only room for 4 games. All 4 games are ones that i anticipate :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

The list should've been:

Starcraft 2
Halo: Reach
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo 5
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

But Starcraft 2 and Bioshock 2 are?

YUCK.

irstupid said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
There isn't supposed to be a target audience, but I guess you're right.

UH its on SPIKE.  the channel for MEN.  lol

of course they are going to cater to their audience.  which i'm not really sure what that is.  I really can't think of one person I know that watches Spike tv.  Guess I just don't know any men

Yeah, but Spike.com is partnered with Gametrailers.com, so technically the awards aren't supposed to be based on target channel demographic. Spike is only used because mainly men play videogames. Spike is the channel that has the largest core male demographic that gets the most ratings aside from EPSN.

Xen said:

YUCK.

SC2 will own in Asia, Europe and America. One of the few games that has world wide appeal, so you should respect that. Lest you also forget, Bioshock was a GOTY.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Xen said:

YUCK.

SC2 will own in Asia, Europe and America. One of the few games that has world wide appeal, so you should respect that. Lest you also forget, Bioshock was a GOTY.

Knowing that doesn't stop me from hating both of them, really.