By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII not nominated for most aniticipated game of 2010 for VGA

WOW....I know it will get B-slapped by Mass Effect 2 in terms of gameplay, but not even being nominated is highway robbery. Personally I think the game looks great and is becoming more  underrated than I once thought. Halo Reach, Heavy Rain, FFXIII Versus and Splinter Cell: Conviction weren't even added! WTF Spike!?

Nominees:

Bioshock 2

God of War 3

Mass Effect 2

StarCraft 2

http://www.gametrailers.com/event/vga/vote/34776

Around the Network

The VGA target audience doesn't exactly play a lot of JRPGs.

There isn't supposed to be a target audience, but I guess you're right.

meh VGA is a bunch of BS and this proved it. and also i noticed that gran turismo 5 wasnt there either

Based on sales expectations, Halo Reach and GT5 should be at the helm of that list. Starcraft 2 is going to be huge for PC fanatics. Asia, Europe and America will all support that game.

Around the Network

^ if its based on sales expectations, then FFXIII should be there since its guaranteed to sell more than Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2

reaver_x said:
^ if its based on sales expectations, then FFXIII should be there since its guaranteed to sell more than Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2

I already stated that, but FFXIII shouldn't be at the helm of the highest sales.

HL2: Episode 3? What the hell?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
reaver_x said:

I already stated that, but FFXIII shouldn't be at the helm of the highest sales.

welll if thats the case then neither should bioshock 2 or ME2 since they will sell less than FFXIII. But u no honestly i dont no wat they were thinking by leaving this game off the list but then again its VGA for ya. Hopefully if the others game sites do something like this, they will actually use the brain god gave them and nominate this game

reaver_x said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
reaver_x said:

welll if thats the case then neither should bioshock 2 or ME2 since they will sell less than FFXIII. But u no honestly i dont no wat they were thinking by leaving this game off the list but then again its VGA for ya. Hopefully if the others game sites do something like this, they will actually use the brain god gave them and nominate this game

I never saidor Bioshock 2 should be at the helm of sales expectancy. They are two highly anticipated games though. GT5 and Halo Reach deserve to be up there more than any other games. I also stated that both FF titles should be up there as well.