By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Bundle ever?

That's a really good deal imo, too bad its in the US and not here...
I saw some pre holiday offers here as well though, and I'm seriously considering becoming the owner of at least two new consoles and a surround sound system before christmas (not celebrating the shaite holidays saves me a lot of dough after all! ).

Around the Network
Staude said:
Onyxmeth said:
vitoaf27 said:
I think they should have done their bundles at opposite places. The "kiddie" one with LBP and R&C at Walmart, which is much more for casuals, and the "hardcore" one with Batman, Infamous, and TDK at Best Buy, which is a little more gamer-oriented.

You think LBP and R&C appeal to kids more than Batman does? What world do you live in?

I gotta agree with him there. LBP and R&C are much more child orientated than the two batman titles in question which for the majority appeals to teenagers and adults.

Children enjoy games based on outside properties they're familiar with. Batman is one of those, and you'd be remarkably surprised how many kids get to watch movies like the Batman series and Transformers. I mean who do you think buys all those Dark Knight action figures, playsets, posters, etc.? Teenagers? Yeah right. You package a Batman game with a Batman movie a lot of parents have let their child see already, and you get an easier sell than two games a parent isn't familiar with at all.

LBP and R&C are franchises I'm sure Sony would like to get children interested in, but they've attracted only the same teenaged to twenty-something audience a lot of the rest of their franchises attract. Afterall, if these were franchises that children liked, then this forum wouldn't have a hard-on for them also. We all know what the majority here think of children's games.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

i saw some people said that the 360 bundle is much better? WTF? Madagascar and other crap games compared to inFAMOUS and Batman AA and also the Dark Knight Bluray for only 299.99, all of those people had to be kidding

An alright deal, just wish there were better games.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Its a great bundle all for only $300. Two awesome games and a great bluray.

Around the Network

I don't know if is the best bundle ever (doubt it) But is a really sweet one.

coolbeans said:
Aion said:
An alright deal, just wish there were better games.

Then Batman:AA? inFamous maybe (I really stress the maybe) depending on your tastes but AA is quite awesome from what I've played imo.

Id prefer the other bundle. 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

why they hell does 360 get a shitty bundle ?

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

^I was just thinking that when I seen an Up! ad earlier.

Onyxmeth said:
Staude said:
Onyxmeth said:
vitoaf27 said:
I think they should have done their bundles at opposite places. The "kiddie" one with LBP and R&C at Walmart, which is much more for casuals, and the "hardcore" one with Batman, Infamous, and TDK at Best Buy, which is a little more gamer-oriented.

You think LBP and R&C appeal to kids more than Batman does? What world do you live in?

I gotta agree with him there. LBP and R&C are much more child orientated than the two batman titles in question which for the majority appeals to teenagers and adults.

Children enjoy games based on outside properties they're familiar with. Batman is one of those, and you'd be remarkably surprised how many kids get to watch movies like the Batman series and Transformers. I mean who do you think buys all those Dark Knight action figures, playsets, posters, etc.? Teenagers? Yeah right. You package a Batman game with a Batman movie a lot of parents have let their child see already, and you get an easier sell than two games a parent isn't familiar with at all.

LBP and R&C are franchises I'm sure Sony would like to get children interested in, but they've attracted only the same teenaged to twenty-something audience a lot of the rest of their franchises attract. Afterall, if these were franchises that children liked, then this forum wouldn't have a hard-on for them also. We all know what the majority here think of children's games.

Actually I probably wouldn't. When I was a kid, I was one of them. :p

Anyways I presumed it be different in america because a lot of people (well media mostly) seem to be, no offense, but hysterical about age ratings. Overhere no-one cares. At least in Denmark.

r&c certainly do attract kids. One of my mates little brother plays them. Hes like 6 or 8. I personally don't care for r&c, but yeah, many people on this forum does.

Do they really represent the majority in the real world though ?

Check out my game about moles ^