By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Bundle ever?

well one thing we can agree on is the 360 bundles that we've seen are HORRIBLE lmao

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Around the Network

can't see the full image

Aw at Xbox 360 bundle.
But yes best bundle I have ever seen.

Take my love, take my land..

nay. don't want either game and seen batman movie enough times that dont' want it.

I dont see how you owning the games has anything to do with the quality of the bundle.

Needless to say, it's a ps3 slim 2 games of the year and one of the best movies of our time. I've never seen a better bundle other than the one I got when I bought my ps3.

LBP, Killzone 2, Uncharted and MGS4 and a 80GB ps3 for 299$ ;)

Around the Network

Both the Walmart and Best Buy PS3 bundles are great, but I gotta admit that if I were to brave the masses during the wee hours of the morning on Black Friday, I'd definitely be going for the Best Buy bundle...

Either that or I'd just stay at home, all warm and toasty, and hit up whatever Amazon might be offering, 'cause you know they'll be doing some pretty sweet bundles of their own... provided you're lucky enough to place your order through fast enough of course!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Err I was under the impression PS3 fans liked infamous and batman...

But that's not a 160$ PS3, more like a $240 one (you can find these games cheap now...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Err I was under the impression PS3 fans liked infamous and batman...

But that's not a 160$ PS3, more like a $240 one (you can find these games cheap now...)

Yah, thats because those games are one and dones, no resale value. Gamestops are flooded with em.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

I own everything in that PS3 bundle. Whoever buys that without previously playing the games or watching the movie is in for a treat!