By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu SALES (11/9 – 11/15) -- FF:TCB Is 7th!!

samus aran rules said:
jarrod said:
Rei said:

Does anybody know what's the differense between the two Inazuma Eleven 2 versions? (Fire and Blizzard) Should they be considered different games or not?

As far as I know, just different team members.  Same as the dual Pokemon release (different monsters).  Since they're not expanded/remixed later rereleases though, it makes sense to combine them.

Now, if we get Inazuma Eleven 2 Lightning or something next year, that'd be a different story...

This is exactly the way I´d count the sales and it´s also they way that trackers like Famitsu and Media Create has chosen.

I am pretty sure that either Famitsu or MC counts these 2 versions separately.

Edit: Not this week though, weird.

Around the Network

Media Create HW :

PSP - 38,770
PS3 - 38,498
DSi - 33,749
Wii - 26,764
PSP go - 6,427
DS Lite - 5,036
Xbox 360 - 4,124
PS2 - 2,031

Sh1nn said:
Media Create HW :

PSP - 38,770
PS3 - 38,498
DSi - 33,749
Wii - 26,764
PSP go - 6,427
DS Lite - 5,036
Xbox 360 - 4,124
PS2 - 2,031

Thanks Sh1nn for posting this! It is appreciated!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The PS3 appears to be the new saviour of Japan.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

imo counting MHF2+2G is like counting Wii Fit + Wii Fit Plus (to those who don't know, Wii Fit Plus is exactly the same game as Wii Fit + an expansion). I don't see anyone counting Wii Fit with Wii Fit Plus

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

bmmb1 @

And in my opinion we shouldn´t =)
Games that are released at a later date than the originals and that add a certain amount of new elements to it should be counted seperate. They almost always add a lot to the sales. Of course like Ioi said, with Wii Fit Plus it goes a bit both ways since the new game killed the sales of the original but I still feel it´s right to count them by themselves.