By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Predictions, How long until the next Xbox?

I don't think they'd release it next year or 2011 because they'd want to give Natal some time to sell. I'd say early 2012 at the earliest.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

three year at least, wich means a new Microsoft's console in late 2012

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

At least till the end of 2012. But at that point, since the world is ending anyways you will have no need of another console! Not to mention you can go back and play all of the games you missed before hand for the 360. You will be spending a lot of time just playing those games!!!!!

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

after atleast 2 years at 2012

Yea I think they will be focusing on Natal mainly in the short term, their hands are full for sure.

Around the Network
Smidlee said:
Taz! said:
Thanks guys, Im going to try the 360 out, Il get it this weekend.

Just a warning compared to the PS3 ( even compared to my PC) X360 is still very noisy.

If your computer is quite it's not set at it's performance setting... you better drop off that stupid harddrive quite setting in your bios and the fan speed limitations... especially if you have a prebuild machine from Dell or HP.  If your computer isn't a-roar'n then it ain't a-soar'n

I have a 1000W Home Surround Sound System, believe me, console noise won't be an issue to me. I'l get the bundle this weekend, and I'l get XBL while Im at it :)

Cueil said:
Smidlee said:
Taz! said:
Thanks guys, Im going to try the 360 out, Il get it this weekend.

Just a warning compared to the PS3 ( even compared to my PC) X360 is still very noisy.

If your computer is quite it's not set at it's performance setting... you better drop off that stupid harddrive quite setting in your bios and the fan speed limitations... especially if you have a prebuild machine from Dell or HP.  If your computer isn't a-roar'n then it ain't a-soar'n

Not to mention my new Jasper 360 unit is so quiet.  Even with the disc spinning its as quiet as my Blu-ray player.  Jaspers FTW!

Taz! said:
I have a 1000W Home Surround Sound System, believe me, console noise won't be an issue to me. I'l get the bundle this weekend, and I'l get XBL while Im at it :)

I have a 1000W system (take the 7 channels + the 250W subwoofer, not really sure how you are counting Watts), but loud fan noises still ruin the quite scenes. In fact, I'm not even going to put a clock in my entertainment room as the quite ticking is annoying.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Taz! said:

I have a 1000W system (take the 7 channels + the 250W subwoofer, not really sure how you are counting Watts), but loud fan noises still ruin the quite scenes. In fact, I'm not even going to put a clock in my entertainment room as the quite ticking is annoying.

Geez, Mr. Sensitive